Summit - 36 Inch Commercial Beverage Merchandiser with Self-Closing Glass Doors, Digital Thermostat, Automatic Defrost, Factory-Installed Locks, Adjustable Shelves, Interior Light, 7.4 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Cabinet | [SCR7012DBCSS]
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
36 Inch Commercial Beverage Merchandiser with Self-Closing Glass Doors
This commercially approved all-refrigerator utilizes automatic defrost for low maintenance, with a digital thermostat for easy temperature control. Adjustable chrome shelves on a cantilevered system let you customize the hammered aluminum interior to accommodate different sized items. Full interior lighting ensures an attractive product display.
Two solid glass doors are trimmed with stainless steel and equipped with front-mounted locks for added security. Both are self-closing to help ensure stored items aren't accidentally left exposed to room temperature. Stainless steel handles complete the professional look. This unit comes in a stainless steel wrapped exterior cabinet.
This model is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Set this unit above or below the counter (with proper ventilation) as a self-service refrigerator for impulse buys.
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Two Self-Closing Glass Doors
- Solid glass doors provide a clear view of interior contents.
- Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy temperature management.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
Two Factory-Installed Locks
- Protect contents in both sections with a key lock on each door.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Illuminates the interior for a an attractive view of stored contents.
Stainless Steel Wrapped Cabinet
- Exterior features attractive and durable stainless steel finish for long-lasting professional luxury.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- 4 cu. ft.
- Brand: Summit
- Series: Commercial Series
- Model: SCR7012DBCSS
- Type: Freestanding
- Size: Compact
- Door Color: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color: Stainless Steel
- Field Reversible Doors: No
- Glass Door: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panels: No
- Width: 35 1/2 Inch
- Depth: 19 63/100 Inch
- Height: 34 13/100 Inch
- Total Capacity: 7.4 Cu. Ft.
- Temperature Control Type: Digital
- Wine Storage: No
- Shelves: 4
- Defrost: Automatic
- Lock: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Fingerprint Resistant: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- ADA Compliant: No
- Star-K Certified: No
- Approved For Commercial Use: Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use: No
- Amps: 15
- Voltage: 115 Volts
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.