Summit - 24" Wide Single Zone Outdoor Commercial Wine Cellar with 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity, Digital Thermostat, Stainless Steel Interior, Reversible Hinges, Double Pane Glass Door with Lock, Automatic Defrost, and 100% CFC Free | [SCR611GLOSCH]
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
Inside, the SCR611GLOSCH includes stainless steel shelving specially designed to hold champagne and sparkling wine bottles at a slight angle, providing a full display of the label. The interior walls and floor are constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability in busy commercial settings. This unit is illuminated through the rear walls with efficient LED lighting in a striking blue hue. Digital controls make it easy to manage the interior.
Sized with a convenient 24 inch footprint, the SCR611GLOSCH is a great choice for storing and displaying larger wine bottles in outdoor commercial kitchen spaces. Additional indoor choices are available in larger sizes for higher bottle capacity. Browse our website for more options.
- Weatherproof construction:Complete stainless steel exterior ensures the unit will hold up to the elements
- Commercially approved:ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable:Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Champagne racks:Stainless steel shelves are specially sized to store wider wine and champagne bottles
- Bottle display:Cantilevered clips are pre-installed so that the shelving can be installed at a slight angle to provide a display of the bottle labels. Clips can be adjusted to a flat position to accommodate more shelves
- Interior LED lighting:Fully lit interior with a striking blue LED hue, providing an attractive and energy efficient view
- Double pane tempered glass door:Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a full display of stored items
- Stainless steel interior:Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Factory installed lock:Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Digital thermostat:Intuitive digital controls ensure easy temperature management
- Reversible door:User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Professional handle:Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Automatic defrost:Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling:Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back:Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet:Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free:Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.75" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||155.0 lbs. (70 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||160.0 lbs. (73 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.38 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||24.88" (63 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.38" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.63" (12 cm)|
|Temperature Range||36 to 43ºF|
- USE & CAREX_and_CH_Series_Commercial_Wine_Cellars_Use_and_Care.pdf
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.