Summit | 24" Single Zone Built-In Commercial Wine Cellar with 5 Cu. Ft. Storage Capacity, Lock, Automatic Defrost, Fan-Forced Cooling, Digital Thermostat | SCR610BLCH
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
24" Wide Single Zone Built-In Commercial Wine Cellar
This under-counter wine cellar is commercially approved to meet NSF-7 and ETL-S commercial standards, and it's weatherproof construction makes it ready for the outdoors as well. The interior 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity can accommodate up to 20 Champagne or wider wine bottles. The front-breathing design also can be built-in, and the fully-finished black cabinet also allows for freestanding use.
Convenient features include Automatic Defrost for minimal maintenance, factory installed lock for security, and digital thermostat for precise temperature control. The double pane tempered glass door is also field reversible, with an integrated steel hinge that does not add any additional height. Fan-forced cooling ensures an even cooling internally, and the entire appliance is 100% CFC free for an environmentally friendly impact.
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
24 Inch Single Zone Built-In Wine Cellar
- Single Zone Cellar with 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity (20 Champagne Bottles)
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Intuitive digital controls ensure easy temperature management
- Stainless steel shelves are specially sized to store wider wine and champagne bottles
- Cantilevered clips are pre-installed so that the shelving can be installed at a slight angle to provide a display of the bottle labels
- Clips can be adjusted to a flat position to accommodate more shelves
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior
Double Pane Tempered Glass
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a full display of stored items and maintains internal temperature
Stainless steel interior
- Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Brand: Summit
- Series: Commercial Series
- Model: SCR610BLCH
- Type: Freestanding/Built In
- Size: Compact
- Undercounter: Yes
- Door Color: Glass
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Hinge Side: Right
- Field Reversible Doors: Yes
- Glass Door: Yes
- Compact (Category): Yes
- Width: 23 5/8 Inch
- Depth: 23 1/2 Inch
- Height: 34 Inch
- Bottle Capacity: 20 Bottles
- Total Capacity: 5 Cu. Ft.
- WiFi: No
- Alexa: No
- Google Home: No
- Remote Control: No
- Remote Monitoring: No
- Temperature Zones: Single
- Temperature Control Type: Digital
- Shelves: 3
- Defrost: Automatic
- Lock: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Purpose: Store
- LED Lighting: Yes
- Temperature Range: 36 to 68ºF
- Energy Star Rated: No
- ADA Compliant: No
- Approved For Commercial Use: Yes
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- Parts: 1 Year
- Labor: 1 Year
- Other: 5 Year
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.