- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
SUMMIT SCR500BL7ADA commercial series features auto defrost glass door refrigerators designed for freestanding use in any 20" space, specially sized at 32" high to comply with ADA guidelines.
The ETL-S listed SCR500BL7TBADA is an all-refrigerator with a 4.1 cu.ft. capacity. It has a jet black cabinet with a glass door and keyed lock. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers additional safety in high traffic areas. This unit includes a curved towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel.
Inside, the SCR500BL7TBADA includes adjustable glass shelves for attractive and convenient storage. The interior light functions on an on/off rocker switch and an adjustable thermostat offers easy temperature control.
At just under 20" wide, SUMMIT SCR500BL7TBADA is an easy-fitting ADA compliant beverage refrigerator fit for any setting.
- ADA compliant:32" high meets ADA guidelines
- Commercially listed:ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Slim 20" width:Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- Glass door:Heat resistant design offers full view of interior
- Fully finished black cabinet:Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Factory installed lock:Keyed lock for secure interior
- Professional towel bar handle:A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug:Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Automatic defrost:Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable glass shelves:Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Interior light:Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Adjustable thermostat:Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC Free:Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.5" (83 cm)|
|Width||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Depth||22.0" (56 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Capacity||4.1 cu.ft. (116 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||60.0 lbs. (27 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||63.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||205.0|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Interior Height||29.0" (74 cm)|
|Interior Width||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
- USE & CAREFF511L_521BL_SCR450L_SCR500BL_Manual_Accucold.pdf
- MSDS INFORMATIONR134a_MSDS_T.pdf
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.