20 Inch Undercounter Commercial Refrigerator with Glass Door, 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves, Dial Thermostat, Automatic Defrost, Door Lock, Interior Lighting and Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug: Long Towel Bar Handle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
Summit's Commercial Series Glass Door Refrigerator
Summit's SCR500BL7 commercial series features auto defrost glass door refrigerators designed for freestanding use in any 20" space.
The ETL-S listed SCR500BL7 series is a counter-height all-refrigerator with a 4.1 cu. ft. capacity. It has a keyed lock, and the hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers additional safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the SCR500BL7 includes adjustable glass shelves for attractive and convenient storage. The interior light functions on an ON/OFF rocker switch and an adjustable thermostat offers easy temperature control.
At just under 20" wide, Summit's SCR500BL7 series is an easy-fitting beverage refrigerator fit for any setting.
Slim 20" Width
- Full 4.1 cu. ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
- Heat resistant design offers full view of interior.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security on the refrigerator door.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
Design & Installation
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Brand: Summit
- Model: SCR500BL7SH
- Type: Freestanding
- Style: Full
- Size: Compact
- Double Freezer Drawers: No
- Counter Depth: Yes
- Glass Door: Yes
- Freezer: No
- Microfridge: No
- Undercounter: Yes
- Hinge Side: Right
- Reversible Doors: No
- Door Finish: Smooth
- Accepts Custom Panels: No
- Wine Racks (Category): No
- Color: Black
- Door Color: Black
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Freezer Drawers: No
- Door Hinge Covers/Hidden Hinges: No
- Rollers: Yes
- Leveling Legs: Yes
- Refrigerator Capacity: 4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Width: 19 2/5 Inch
- Depth: 21 3/4 Inch
- Depth with Door at 90°: 40 Inch
- Height: 33 1/5 Inch
- Height without Hinges: 32 2/3 Inch
- WiFi: No
- Type of Shelves: Glass
- No. of Shelves: 3
- Slide-out Shelves: No
- Spill Safe Shelves: No
- Cantilever Shelves: No
- Split Shelves: No
- Adjustable Door Bins: No
- Gallon Door Storage: No
- Temperature Zones: Single
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Star-K Certified: No
- ADA Compliant: No
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- Approved for Medical Use: No
- Approved for Outdoor Use: No
- Amps: 15
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- Water Dispenser: No
- Hot Water Dispenser: No
- Sparkling Water Dispenser: No
- Water Filtration: No
- Digital Temperature Control: No
- Convertible Freezer/Refrigerator: No
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Ice Dispenser: No
- Ice Maker: No
- Secondary Ice Maker: No
- Parts: 1
- Labor: 1
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.