Summit - 17 Inch Commercial Compact Beverage Cooler with 2.5 cu. ft. Capacity, Double Pane Tempered Glass Door, Automatic Defrost, Factory Installed Lock and Interior LED Lighting | [SCR312L]
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
17 Inch Commercial Compact Beverage Cooler with 2.5 cu. ft. Capacity
This unit by Summit is a perfectly sized beverage cooler with elegant construction that offers the ideal storage and sale conditions. This countertop unit presents a convenient and heat safe display behind a double pane tempered glass door, finished with a stainless steel trim and brushed aluminum handle. The black cabinet suits any setting, with a front lock adding keyed security.
Fully featured for commercial use, this beverage center includes a digital thermostat conveniently located at the top of the door exterior. The external temperature readout and easy touch controls make temperature management simple and precise. An energy efficient LED light illuminates the interior and adjustable chrome shelves add a professional look. This unit is commercially approved to hold beverages and sealed food. It also uses automatic defrost operation system to minimize unit maintenance.
- Energy Star Rated: No
- ADA Compliant: No
- Star-K Certified: No
- Approved For Commercial Use: Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use: No
- Drain Required: No
- Amps: 15
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- Width: 17 13/100"
- Depth: 19"
- Exterior Depth with Handle: 20 1/4"
- Depth with Door at 90°: 34 1/2"
- Height to Hinge Cap: 25 1/2"
- Interior Height: 21 1/4"
- Interior Width: 14"
- Interior Depth: 14 63/100"
- Comp Step Height: 7 1/2"
- Comp Step Width: 14"
- Comp Step Depth: 5"
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs.
- Capacity: 2.5 cu. ft.
- Reversible: No
- Door Swing: Right Hinge Door
- Shelf Quantity: 4
- Adjustable Shelf: Yes
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Condenser Location: Side of Unit
- Light: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Level Legs Quantity: 2
- Amps: 1.3
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Freon Type: R134a
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- Parts/Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Approved for storage of sealed products
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Double pane tempered glass door
- Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products, with an elegant trim in stainless steel
- 17 1/2" long handle in brushed aluminum
Factory installed lock
- Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door
- Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itelf
- Precise temperature management at the touch of a button, with an external display for added convenience
Interior LED light
- Externally located button turns this light on and off to illuminate the products for a tempting view
Adjustable chrome shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.