Summit | 24" Beverage Center with Frost-Free Operation, Sabbath Mode Setting, Adjustable Shelves, Self-Closing Door, Double Pane Tempered Glass, 100% CFC Free Design, and 12.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity | SCR1400WLHCSS
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
24 Inch Commercial Beverage Center
Commercially approved and CalCode compliant, this Summit beverage center is ready to tackle the most demanding and busy commercial settings. Features convenience factors such as double pane self-closing doors, digital thermostat, frost-free operation, adjustable shelves, and slim form factor.
Complete with a professional handle and factory installed lock this unit is ETL-S (Sanitation) listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
- Slim fit: Slim form factor with 24" width and 24" depth provides optimal storage.
- Frost-Free Operation: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Commercially listed: ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Self-closing Door: Door automatically closes when left open, preventing spoilage and reducing energy waste.
- Glass Door with Stainless Steel Trim: Heat-safe design offers safe display of stored products and features double pane tempered glass
- Factory Lock: Factory installed Keyed Lock for a secure interior
- Recessed LED Lighting: Illuminate stored products with convenient on/off button to attractively present inner contents
- Adjustable Shelves: Fifteen glide positions accommodate a variety of sizes, with heavy duty wired shelving
- Brand: Summit
- Model: SCR1400WLHCSS
- Type: Freestanding
- Size: Compact
- Door Color: Glass
- Cabinet Color: White
- Hinge Side: Left
- Field Reversible Doors: No
- Glass Door: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panels: No
- Width: 23 5/8 Inch
- Depth: 23 3/4 Inch
- Height: 70 Inch
- Temperature Control Type: Digital
- Approved For Commercial Use: Yes
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- UPC: 761101061566
- EAN: 0761101061566
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.