Summit - 14.5 cu. ft. Beverage Merchandiser with Adjustable Wire Shelves, Automatic Defrost, Recessed LED Lighting, Self Closing Door, Door Lock, Digital Thermostat and Digital Display: Stainless Steel Cabinet | [SCR1400WCSS]
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
SCR1400W Commercially Approved Beverage Merchandiser
SUMMIT's commercially approved beverage merchandisers are designed for durable service, convenient use, and attractive presentation.
SUMMIT SCR1400W offers 14.5 cu. ft. of storage space in a slim width of just under 24". Bottles and cans can be stored on six heavy duty wire shelves, with fifteen glide options to accommodate different sizes. LED lighting offers full illumination of stored products and a digital thermostat makes temperature control as simple as touching a button. The readout can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The frost-free SCR1400W features a tempered heat-safe glass door trimmed in stainless steel, with a keyed lock for added security. The door includes a deluxe 39-1/2" long stainless steel handle to complete the modern look. This model is ETL-S listed to NSF standards for use in any commercial food-service establishment.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
- Commercially Approved: ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
- Glass Door with Stainless Steel Trim: Heat-safe design offers safe display of stored products.
- Professional Handle: 39-1/2" long stainless steel handle included.
- Factory Installed Lock: Keyed security on the refrigerator door.
- Recessed LED Lighting: On/off button to illuminate stored products with an attractive and energy efficient glow.
- Frost-Free Operation: No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting.
- Adjustable Shelves: Fifteen glide positions accommodate a variety of sizes, with heavy duty wired shelving.
- Digital Thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management. Temperature range: 34°F to 43°F.
- Digital Display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Fully Finished Cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Type: Freestanding
- Size: Full Size
- Door Color: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color: Stainless Steel
- Hinge Side: Right
- Field Reversible Doors: No
- Glass Door: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panels: No
- Width: 23 3/5 Inch
- Depth: 23 3/4 Inch
- Height: 70 3/4 Inch
- Total Capacity: 14.5 Cu. Ft.
- Temperature Control Type: Digital
- Wine Storage: No
- Shelves: 6
- Defrost: Automatic
- Lock: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Technical Details
- Energy Star Rated: No
- ADA Compliant: No
- Star-K Certified: No
- Approved For Commercial Use: Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use: No
- Drain Required: No
- Amps: 15
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- UPC: 761101027364
- BROCHURE w/ DRAWINGS SCR1400WCSS.pdf
- TECHNICAL DRAWING (.dwg) SCR1400W_BEVERAGE_FEF.__A-C_2000_.dwg
- USE & CARE Manual_SCR1536B_SCR1536BG_SCR2464_SCR1005W_SCR1155W_SCR1400W_071216.pdf
- MSDS INFORMATION R600a_K.pdf
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.