- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
Summit Commercial offers a unique selection of wine cellars designed for optimum storage and bottle presentation.
The SCR11561CH is an upright wine cellar built to meet NSF-7 commercial standards. The slim 24 inch footprint takes up minimum floor space, while the large 11 cu.ft. The self-closing stainless steel trimmed door includes a pro style handle and factory-installed lock for added security. This model comes with a right hand door swing.
Inside, the SC1156CH includes stainless steel shelving specially designed to hold champagne and sparkling wine bottles at a slight angle, providing a full display of the label. The interior walls and floor are constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability in busy commercial settings. This unit is illuminated through the rear walls with efficient LED lighting in a striking blue hue. The digital control panel offers a wide 36 to 68ºF temperature range that allows you to program the optimum settings for red, white, or sparkling wine.
The SCR1156CH comes with a fully finished jet black cabinet. Additional choices are available in stainless steel, as well as alternate sizes. Browse our website to explore our full lineup of commercially approved wine cellars.
- Commercially approved: Design meets UL-471 commercial standards and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use
- Champagne racks: Stainless steel shelves are specially sized to store wider wine and champagne bottles
- Bottle display: Cantilevered clips are pre-installed so that the shelving can be installed at a slight angle to provide a display of the bottle labels. Clips can be adjusted to a flat position to accommodate more shelves
- Interior LED lighting: Fully lit interior with a striking blue LED hue, providing an attractive and energy efficient view
- Slim fit: Just 24" wide and deep for an easy fit in any setting
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe glass door with stainless steel trim offers full display all the way down to the floor
- Self-closing door: Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being left exposed to ambient temperatures
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Wide temperature range: Interior can be set between 36 to 68ºF, allowing users to adjust for red wine, white wine, or champagne
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Professional handle: Attractive design in stainless steel to complete the look
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||58.38" (148 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.88" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||64.38" (164 cm)|
|Capacity||11.0 cu.ft. (311 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||220.0 lbs. (100 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.66 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||50.0" (127 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||16.5" (42 cm)|
|Temperature Range||36 to 68ºF|
|Interior Height 2||4.75" (12 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||4.5" (11 cm)|
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.