Summit | 24" Compact Vodka Freezer with 3.0 cu. ft. Capacity, Self-Closing Door, Factory-Installed Lock, Glass Door and LED Lighting | SCFU386VK
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
Store your spirits in luxury with SUMMIT's SCFU386VK, a unique freezer fit for the finest vodka.
SUMMIT SCFU386VK is a compact commercial display freezer ideal for storing vodka, with unique ceiling racks that let you suspend martini glasses for a true lounge look. A self-closing glass door helps to ensure contents stay cold and a factory installed lock offers convenient security. Manual defrost interior, with LED lighting for an elegant display.
The SCFU386VK features a 3.0 cu. ft. capacity with easy fitting dimensions for countertop use. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
- Commercially listed: ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Compact dimensions: Slim-fitting footprint is ideal for countertop use
- Glass door: Heat-safe design offers full display of interior
- Ceiling rack: Unique ceiling shelving lets you suspend 6 martini glasses
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior
- Self-closing door: Ideal for busy commercial settings, where customers and staff don't always have the chance to ensure the door is closed
- LED lighting: Switchable light illuminates whole interior
- Removable shelves: Two additional wire shelves included
- Adjustable thermostat: Rear mounted to prevent accidental adjustments
- Manual defrost: Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Brand: Summit
- Model: SCFU386VK
- Type: Freestanding
- Style: Upright
- Size: Compact
- Undercounter: Yes
- Cabinet Color: Grey
- Hinge Side: Right
- Field Reversible Doors: No
- Glass Door: Yes
- Accepts Custom Panels: No
- Lock: Yes
- Width: 23 2/5 Inch
- Depth: 21 1/2 Inch
- Height: 24 3/10 Inch
- Counter Depth: Yes
- Total Capacity: 3 Cu. Ft.
- Defrost: Manual
- Ice Maker: No
- Interior Light: Yes
- Quick Freeze: No
- Type of Shelves: Wire
- Glass Shelves: No
- Wire Shelves: Yes
- Plastic Shelves: No
- Stainless Steel Shelves: No
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- ADA Compliant: No
- Star-K Certified: No
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- Approved for Medical Use: No
- Approved for Outdoor Use: No
- Amps: 15
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- UPC: 761101024677
- EAN: 0761101024677
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.