- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
SUMMIT SCFU386FROST is a compact display freezer designed to store and display aluminum bottles and cans of beer at a glacial 24ºF.
This commercially listed freezer comes fully featured for convenient use in commercial settings. A self-closing glass door helps to protect items from accidents, with an LED light providing an attractive presentation. Two wire shelves offer flexible storage and a factory installed lock offers security when needed. This unit features a digital thermostat pre-set to 24ºF, the coldest beer can be stored before freezing.
The SCFU386FROST is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for commercial use.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Digital thermostat: Pre-set to 24ºF to store aluminum bottles and cans of lighter domestic beer at its coldest temperature
- Factory installed lock: Keyed security for a secure interior
- Self-closing door: Ideal for busy commercial settings, where customers and staff don't always have the chance to ensure the door is closed
- LED lighting: Switchable light illuminates whole interior
- Glass door: Provides a full display of stored contents
- Removable shelves: Two wire shelves included
- Manual defrost: Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||24.5" (62 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||20.63" (52 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||42.0" (107 cm)|
|Capacity||2.0 cu.ft. (57 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||93.0 lbs. (42 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||96.0 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Interior Width||18.75" (48 cm)|
|Interior Depth||15.38" (39 cm)|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.4 oz.|
|High Side PSI||280.0|
|Low Side PSI||90.0|
|Compressor Step Height||8.25" (21 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||18.75" (48 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||7.0" (18 cm)|
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.