KitCMTWIN Cold Coffee Brew Single Tap for Converting Beer Dispenser to Both Flat and Nitro-Infused Coffee Dispenser | KITCMTWIN
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
Turn virtually any beer dispenser into the perfect system for serving delicious nitro-infused coffee on tap.The KitCMTWIN includes a complete commercially approved stainless steel draft tower and all the equipment you need to connect to two ball lock cornelius kegs. The draft tower includes a standard stainless steel faucet for "flat" iced coffee and a stout faucet that allows you to infuse each serving with nitrogen for a smooth, creamy pour of your favorite brew. We include a nitrogen tank and dual gauge regulator to let you set the proper psi for each brew. Assembled in the United States, this kit is compatible with all Summit beer dispensers and is listed to NSF-18 standards.
- Commercially approved: Tap kit meets NSF-18 commercial standards
- Includes all accessories: Kit includes everything you need to serve both standard "flat" iced coffee and nitro-infused coffee from two cornelius kegs
- Versatile application: Works with virtually any kegerator
- Nitrogen tank: N2 tank included for proper coffee service
- Combination tap kit: Draft tower includes a standard tap for flat coffee and a stout tap for nitro-infused coffee
- Designed to convert virtually any Summit kegerator into a cold brew coffee dispenser
- Dual faucets allow you to serve both nitro-infused coffee and flat iced coffee to please all tastes
- NSF-18 listed tapping equipment meets strict commercial sanitation standards
- Complete stainless steel tapping equipment
- Nitrogen tank included
|Height of Cabinet||12.0" (30 cm)|
|Width||3.0" (8 cm)|
|Depth||3.0" (8 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||90 Days|
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.