KitCFTWIN Cold Coffee Brew Dual Tap for Converting Beer Dispenser to Flat Coffee Dispenser | KITCFTWIN
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
Turn virtually any beer dispenser into the perfect system for serving iced coffee on tap. The KitCFTWIN includes a complete commercially approved stainless steel draft tower and all the equipment you need to connect to two ball lock cornelius kegs. We include a nitrogen tank (ships empty) for you to use with your tap kit. Assembled in the United States, this kit is compatible with all Summit beer dispensers and is listed to NSF-18 standards.
The beer to coffee dispenser converter includes a complete commercially approved stainless steel draft tower and all the equipment you need to connect to a ball lock cornelius keg. An empty nitrogen tank is included for you to use with your tap kit. Available at Appliances Connection
- Commercially approved: Tap kit meets NSF-18 commercial standards
- Includes all accessories: Kit includes everything you need to serve cold brew coffee from two cornelius kegs
- Versatile application: Works with virtually any kegerator
- Nitrogen tank: N2 tank included for proper coffee service
- Stainless steel construction: Tap kit is constructed from stainless steel for durability and improved sanitation
|Height of Cabinet||12.0" (30 cm)|
|Width||3.0" (8 cm)|
|Depth||3.0" (8 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||90 Days|
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.