Summit - 24" Wide French Door Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Center with Glass Doors with Seamless Stainless Steel Trim, Digital Controls, Locks and Black Cabinet | [CLFD243WBV]
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Similar products you may be interested in
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The SUMMIT Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
The CLFD243WBV is an undercounter wine and beverage center with two independent temperature zones. Two glass doors feature a French opening design, providing a dramatic presentation for your collection. Seamless stainless steel trim blends into the glass, while pro-style handles and a designer kickplate complete the modern look. The front-breathing design allows the CLFD243WBV to be built-in under counters, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. At just under 24" wide and deep, this unit is perfectly sized to fit common wet bar cutouts. The sealed back adds to the easy cleanability.
Inside, the CLFD243WBV features two zones for the proper storage of wine and beverages. The left zone includes three adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof convenience. The right zone contains five wooden shelves in a black finish, each with stainless steel trim for an elegant look. The wine section can accommodate up to 17 Bordeaux or Burgundy style bottles. The interior digital control panel includes a digital thermostat for easy and intuitive operation, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. White LED lighting in each section offers an elegant yet energy-efficient accent in the jet black interior. Additional features include a temperature memory function to restore set temperature in the case of power loss and Sabbath mode which disables certain functions during periods of religious observance. A built-in alarm audibly warns if the door is left ajar or if the unit rises or falls out of the recommended temperature range. Two level legs help to balance the unit on uneven surfaces.
Fully featured for user convenience and beautifully styled for the home, the CLFD243WBV offers the perfect storage solution for under the counter.
Note: This unit comes with an anti-tip bracket that should be installed to help prevent tipping of the unit for added safety.
- Built-in capable:Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Dual section design:Store beverages in the left section with a temperature range of 36-43°F and wine in the right section with a temperature range of 41-68°F
- Factory-installed lock:Keyed lock for each section ensure a secure interior
- Digital display:Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Digital thermostat:Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves:Five wooden shelves with a black finish feature stainless steel trim for an added touch of elegance
- Versatile storage:Wine compartment can hold up to 17 standard 750ml Bordeaux or Burgundy style bottles (3 on each shelf and 2 on the slotted bottom)
- Adjustable glass shelves:Three slide-out shelves offer attractive and convenient storage for beverages
- Professional handles:Two vertically mounted handles in brushed stainless steel for added elegance
- Stainless steel kickplate:Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Temperature alarm:Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended storage range
- Open door alarm:Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar
- Fan-forced cooling:Internal fans in each section ensure the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Automatic defrost:Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Sealed back:
- Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Sabbath mode:Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarms during periods of religious observance
- Temperature memory function:Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Full finished black cabinet:Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Anti-tip bracket:Bracket (included) helps prevent tipping for added safety
- 100% CFC free:Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||33.75" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||22.88" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||35.25" (90 cm)|
|Capacity||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||108.0 lbs. (49 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||118.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Shelf Type||Glass and Wood|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.06 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||8.38" (21 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.38" (11 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||8.38" (21 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Temperature Range||36-43°F (left zone); 41-68°F (right zone)|
|Interior Height 2||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||8.38" (21 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||17.5" (44 cm)|
About the Manufacturer
Manufacturer's Name Summit
Since 1969, Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) has been manufacturing and distributing specialty major appliances to the residential, professional, commercial, hospitality, and scientific markets. Through our Summit Medical and Accucold® brand, we manufacture and distribute refrigeration for pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory applications.
We carry over 600 basic models of specialty refrigerators, freezers and cooking appliances, including the industry's largest collection of built-in undercounter and ADA compliant models. Our residential and professional product line includes unique choices for smaller kitchens, with a large selection of frost-free refrigerators, gas & electric ranges and cooktops, wine cellars, beer dispensers, slim-fitting laundry and dishwashers, and weatherproof outdoor appliances. We also serve the commercial and foodservice market with beverage centers, display freezers, and other appliances that comply with NSF standards.
- RESIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION: For over 45 years, Summit Appliance has been the industry's answer to small kitchen spaces. Our frost-free refrigeration collection is specially designed for apartment and smaller kitchens, with a variety of slim and counter deep footprints not found in big box stores.
- COMMERCIAL LINE: Summit Commercial products include affordable storage freezers, fully assembled dipping cabinets, beer and wine kegerators, and reach-in refrigerators and freezers for use by any foodservice establishment. We also specialize in beverage merchandisers, icemakers, wine cellars, undercounter refrigeration, and back bar storage equipment in suitable footprints for smaller kitchen, bar, or retail spaces. Summit Commercial products meet UL and NSF standards for foodservice use.
- MEDICAL APPLIANCES: Our Accucold® division offers an extensive selection of refrigeration products aimed at the pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical, and life science markets. Products range from general purpose refrigerators and freezers with locks to laboratory chest freezers designed to store sensitive frozen materials at temperatures as low as -45ºC.
We work hard to expedite the order and delivery process, offering next day shipping on virtually all in-stock products. For the Northeast region of the United States, we deliver through own fleet of FSI trucks.